Crafting your program, equipping your team
What question do volunteers fear most?
Will you chair the fundraising committee?
Thing is, the role of fundraiser belongs to everyone — from board members to the individual who answers the phone. While such a universal role doesn’t mean every person should ask for major gifts, everyone involved with a mission-based business has a role to play in ensuring current donors and potential supporters feel connected, valued and important to the organization’s future. While one size doesn’t fit all, every successful mission-based business shares essential fundraising elements —
- A formal fundraising infrastructure — with standard procedures and scheduled (t)asks
- A culture of consistent and thoughtful data gathering and reporting
- A well-coordinated and scheduled fundraising program — from conversations to mailings to events
EQUIPPING YOU FOR SUCCESS
Whether you want to refine your current fundraising program or launch a special campaign, we’ll help you examine what’s working well, craft the story that will inspire giving, develop a strategy that engages donors at every level, and equip each member of your team for their role. We offer a range of services to strengthen your efforts —
- Identifying the appropriate tools for collecting and analyzing your data
- Building your fundraising program — scheduled mailings, donor analysis, major giving and more
- Examining the feasibility of capital campaigns and developing leader-based giving programs
- Exploring grant opportunities from foundations and corporate donors
- Planning and producing major events
- Launching or expanding an endowment initiative and legacy giving opportunities
Have ideas you want to explore? Drop us a line and let’s start a conversation!
Need better marketing?
Whether it’s materials for your capital campaign or an entirely new look, The Strategic Org can take your brand to the next level.